Our Urban Wellness Ride + Picnic brings the retreat to you, offering a guided bike ride through the Brooklyn neighborhoods of Williamsburg, Bed-Stuy, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO with stops to practice yoga and meditation and to enjoy a wonderful catered picnic.
2.5 hours of biking + 1.5 hours of yoga and meditation
$59 x person
Bring your own bike
Max of 30 people
Tasty smoothies = fuel for your ride.
If you think wellness and think smoothies, we're definitely on the same wavelength. Our ride starts with a casual meetup and check-in at Jo Juice in Bed-Stuy for your choice of a tasty smoothie before departing for Prospect Park for Yoga.
Get used to saying WOW.
We designed this route to highlight some of Brooklyn's most beautiful sites from Prospect Park and the brownstones of Bed-Stuy to Brooklyn's waterfront at Brooklyn Bridge Park.
Get grounded with barefoot yoga in the Park.
Our friends at Lazy Wellness have curated a yoga practice that's easy and accessible for all skill levels. Lay out your mat or just go without one as you dig your toes into the grass and reflect on how awesome your life is.
Get mindful with Manhattan as the backdrop.
What's better than meditating at a park? Doing it on the waterfront of Brooklyn with Manhattan as the backdrop. Feel the wind off the East River, admire the views of Manhattan's skyscrapers and reflect on how amazing this day has been during our 20 minute guided meditation.
Savor a tasty picnic
You rode around Brooklyn, you stretched in Prospect Park, you meditated along the waterfront ... now it's time to eat lunch and enjoy tasty drinks! Our friends at the Perfect Picnic will be catering an amazing lunch for us with delicious salads, a fruit and cheese plate, water, cookie and baguettini sandwich while our friends at Runa quench our thirst with tasty teas made from the guayasa leaf.
- This event is open to guests with their own bike OR if you need one, rent one from us for an additional $20. Guests should pick up their bikes at 8:45AM at the Get Up and Ride shop located at 330 S. 3rd Street in Williamsburg.
- You are responsible for your own bike which means any mechanical issues or flat tire experienced during the ride will have to be fixed at a local bike shop. You'll get the tour guides phone number in case of issues before the tour. Guests renting bikes from Get Up and Ride will have support and a mechanic on staff to assist with bike issues.
- Tours depart at 10am on Sundays from Jo Juice in Bed-Stuy. Guests are expected to arrive at 9:30AM for check-in.
- BRING a waterbottle, yoga mat and towel/blank unless you’d rather practice right in the grass, which is highly encouraged for grounding and channeling your inner child!
- Fitness level is moderate for this tour. We cover approximately 12 miles in 3 hours, but on slightly hilly terrain and very few slight hills. We ride almost exclusively on bike lanes.
- Ticket price includes the cost of juice and the picnic lunch.
- Lunch includes: a salami and cheddar cheese baguetini sandwich (veggie option also available), an arugula salad with blueberries and goat cheese, a cheese and fruit spread, chocolate chip cookie AND boxed water!
- Advance Tickets are required
- Our tours require a minimum age of 13 years. Please inquire about a Private Tour if someone in the group does not meet the age requirement
- Gratuities not included. Please consider tipping your guide