Private Bike Tours
Private tours are perfect for groups large or small who want a more personalized itinerary, or families with young children. We’ll adapt our Brooklyn or Manhattan route to suit your needs.
Up to 4 hours long
Priced x request | $400 minimum
Come with lightweight and comfortable bikes
Max of 12 people
Come with in-ear headset option
Over the years we've come up with some pretty amazing bike tours! These are a few of our favorites.
Public Made Private
Artistic and Artisan
Family Friendly Fun!
Distilleries, Vineyards and Breweries
Visites guidées à vélo, en Français !
- Pricing is based on the length of the tour and the number of participants. We charge a minimum of $400 for a tour up to 4 hours.
- Request a quote and we'll send you an overview of the itinerary and a link to book online. Once booked you'll be emailed a confirmation with details on where to be and what time to be there!
- No itinerary is set in stone. Frequent stops or long periods of time at any given location mean we may not end up seeing everything we originally planned. Tours are booked for a specific length of time--when the time runs out, the tour is over.
- We operate out of multiple locations. You'll be emailed a confirmation with details on where to go for your tour, so make sure you head to the right location!
- The tour price includes bike, helmet, and a walkie-talkie w/ headset for each participant, but doesn’t include any food or drinks at tour stops. In addition, gratuities are not included, so please consider tipping your guide if you enjoyed the ride.
- We are happy to accommodate all fitness and skill levels. Please let us know in advance if you have any concerns about fitness or riding in/near traffic.
- For kids, we have small mountain bikes, tag-a-long bikes, and infant seats.