Lower Manhattan Bike Tour
Avoid the tourist traps and get a local introduction to New York City with a bike ride through lower Manhattan's most iconic neighborhoods.
3 hours of biking + 2 hours at various stops
$99 x person
Lightweight and comfortable bikes
Max of 8 people
Never miss anything with in-ear headsets
Lets face it, when you think of New York City you think of Manhattan.
We designed this tour to be the best introduction you can get to NYC by showcasing the neighborhoods and sites we know you want to see. We'll journey through the Flatiron District, the Lower East Side, the East Village, West Village, Chinatown, Little Italy, Soho, Chelsea, and the Meatpacking District making stops along the way for delicious snacks while you listen to commentary from your guide via our walkie-talkies and headsets. Tours depart daily at 10AM from our Manhattan location from mid-March through mid-December.
SCROLL DOWN for more details about the ride
See the sites, experience the neighborhoods.
Prepare for an Instagram overload as we ride by NYC's most iconic sites and neighborhoods. Smell the food, hear the laughter and sounds of the street and see the sites that make this city special. Prepare to see things like:
- The Empire State Building, World Trade Center, Flatiron Building and views of the Statue of Liberty and waterfront
- Madison Square Park, Washington Square Park, Tompkins Square Park and Battery Park
- The Chelsea Market and Highline
- Specific points of interest in each neighborhood like the Electric Lady Lounge, LGBTQ history on Christopher Street, ethnic culture in Chinatown, nightlife and music along Bleecker Street and St. Marks Place, history of industry in Soho and the Financial District and so much more!
See more than you'd ever see walking.
Biking is literally the only way to see this much of Manhattan. Our tour will give you the best overview of Manhattan, period. See the sites, experience the neighborhoods with us and go back after the tour for more fun.
Enjoy coffee so delicious it'll make you mad.
Visit an intimate coffee shop consistently rated as one of NYC's best which also happens to be inside what used to be an old bookstore frequented by famous writers and poets. Caffeine + snacks a plenty!
The slice is real nice.
If you don't stuff your face with pizza while you're in NYC then what are you doing?! Fortunately we've got you covered, we'll make a stop for lunch at a famous, celebrity hang-out, pizza slice joint in Soho known for it's delicious Sicilian-style, square slices.
Insider tips to navigate the city like a local.
The beauty of biking is that you cover so much ground in a short period of time. We'll give you insider tips on places to go and things to see in each neighborhood. Just make sure to keep a note pad handy!
Best of all, we keep it fresh.
Depending on the day and season, we'll alter the tour to showcase specific local events like urban flea markets and food fairs. Tour stops vary based on group size and general interests, weather, time of year, and other factors.
- Guests will be emailed a confirmation with details on where and when to be on the tour. Our Manhattan Tours start from the lobby of the Manhattan Mini Storage at 645 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036. Closest subway station is Port Authority on the A,C and E.
- Tour price includes bike, helmet and walkie talkie (headset) but doesn’t include any food or drinks at tour stops. Plan for about $20 for coffee, beer, and/or pizza.
- The tour starts and ends in our shop in Manhattan.
- Fitness level is light for this tour. We cover approximately 12 miles in 5 hours, but on mostly flat terrain and very few slight hills. Traffic is moderate but we stay almost exclusively on bike lanes.
- Advance signup is required. Our tours are often sold out days/weeks in advance. Be sure you reserve your spot today!
- Our public tours require a minimum age of 13 years but we can still hook you up with a private tour if you're looking to ride with your family!
- Gratuities not included. Please consider tipping your guide