Our "Intro to Mountain Biking" tour is designed to show you how easy and fun mountain biking can be with a guided tour and training class in Cunningham Park, Queens. We’ll hook you up with all the gear and an expert mountain biking guide. See why mountain biking is the fastest growing segment of the bike industry.
2.5 hours of biking + .5 hours course
$129 x person
New Orbea hardtail mountain bike and Kali helmets provided
Max of 6 people + 1 guide
We've got the gear and transportation covered
Tours depart from our shop in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. After a short meet and greet with our crew we'll transport you to that far away land known as Queens! We'll have your NEW Orbea mountain bike and helmet waiting there along with the guide for your adventure.
Learn the basics, get ready to ride.
The tour starts with a hands-on (or should we say wheels on) basics of mountain biking course led by our expert guide. You'll learn how to brake safely, ride over small obstacles, ride down slopes, change gears, lift the front wheel AND body position.
Shred till your heart's content.
You've learned the ropes, now you're ready to test out your skills! Take the next 2.5 hours, riding through the wide variety of trails and routes at Cunningham with speed-ups and slow-downs, short and sharp power climbs, and some wide-open, full-speed fast trails!
Congrats, you just owned life.
The beauty of mountain biking is it forces you to be present at all times. No time to think about work, relationships or life. It's just you, the trail and your bike. Welcome to the club, mountain biking will be your new addiction.
- Tour includes a bike and helmet rental AND transportation to and from our shop in Williamsburg.
- Tours depart at 8am on Saturday's and Sunday's. Guests are expected to arrive at 7:45AM for check-in.
- BRING a water bottle, day pack and snacks, cash for tips if you enjoyed the experience, cycling or activewear pants, flat sneakers and gloves, sports sunglasses
- Fitness level is easier for this tour. We cover approximately 6 miles in 3 hours, our pace is adapted to the group.
- Advance Tickets are required
- Our tours require a minimum age of 13 years. Please inquire about a Private Tour if someone in the group does not meet the age requirement
- Want to book this tour for your corporate outing, family trip or group outing?