Our e-bike tour of New York City was designed to showcase the best of the city from Brooklyn's expansive waterfront and the Brooklyn Bridge to Manhattan's quirky and culture-rich neighborhoods.
2 hours of biking + 1 hour at various stops
$125 x person
lightweight and comfortable pedal-assist electric bikes
Max of 8 people
Never miss anything with in-ear headsets
Cruise Brooklyn and Manhattan with ease, comfort and style on our new e-bikes.
We've partnered with our friends at Propel to provide the highest quality and latest technology in electric bicycles. Our pedal assist e-bikes are lightweight, comfortable and come standard with 4 pedal assist modes to make our ride from Brooklyn to Manhattan a breeze. Did we mention they're a BLAST to ride?! Watch that video.
Get used to saying WOW.
Enjoy incredible views of Manhattan's skyline along the East River as we periodically make stops at jaw-dropping waterfront vistas in Brooklyn and cruise over the Brooklyn and Williamsburg bridges from Manhattan back to Brooklyn. Can you say Instagram overload?
Italian coffee influence with a Brooklyn vibe.
The beauty of our tours is we actually stop at local hot-spots so you can sample local fare. Get all the caffeine and baked goods you can handle from a secretive coffee shop in an old converted garage in Red Hook, Brooklyn known for it's over the top presentation and flavor.
Bikes and bridges and babes, oh my!
Babes (we call everyone babes) prepare for EPIC views and a real sense of what commuting in and out of the city is like as we cross the Brooklyn and Williamsburg Bridges on our tour. The beauty of our e-bikes is you can bike over them with ease and really appreciate all the ground we've covered in such a short period of time.
The Nom Wah Tea Parlor is known for being one of the oldest Chinese-American diners in NYC but did you know they have a new (and even tastier) cafe in Nolita built inside the old Bowery subway station? See what all the buzz is about as we make a stop for lunch.
Chocoholics look out.
We conclude this ride with a quick walk over to a chocolate bon-bon shop so good, it's hard for us to even describe them. All you need to know is the co-owner was the pastry chef at Perse (a 3 Michelin star rated restaurant) in Manhattan. Experience the cross-section of art and taste with this last stop on the tour.
- Sign up online and you'll be emailed a confirmation with all the details you need to get to our shop and be ready to ride! Advance Tickets are required.
- Where we go and what we see changes depending on the day and our guests' interests. We like to keep it fresh so stops and general itinerary of the tour are not 100% guaranteed. Issues like flat tires, weather and group pace can also affect how much we're able to see on any given ride. Tours are for a set period of time, 4.5-5 hours generally.
- Our tours depart from the Propel Electric Bike shop in Brooklyn, located at 134 Flushing Ave, Brooklyn, NY. Google Propel Electric Bikes and you'll get direction right to our shop. We recommend taking the subway or Uber if possible, we're located about 8 blocks away from the Clinton-Washington Avenues Station on the G train.
- Tour price includes bike, helmet and walkie talkie w/ headset but doesn’t include any food or drinks at tour stops. Plan for about $20 for light snacks along the way. Also gratuities are not included, please consider tipping your guide if you enjoyed the ride.
- Fitness level is light for this tour. We cover approximately 20 miles in 3.5 hours, but our e-bikes offer 4 pedal assist modes to assist every type of fitness level. We ride almost exclusively on bike lanes.
- Minimum age requirement for this tour is 16 years old but we can still hook you up with a private tour if you're looking to ride with younger kids.