Explore Central Park and the iconic Upper East and Upper West Sides of Manhattan on our most popular Uptown bike tour. Effective September 2nd, we will no longer be offering this tour as a public tour, only as a private tour. Tour details as follows:
Offered daily at 10:30AM | 4 hours long
$85 x person
Lightweight and comfortable bikes provided
Max of 10 people x group
In-ear headsets provided so you don't miss a thing
Take in the sights along the water.
New York City is one of the best cities in the US for cycling, and nowhere is this better exemplified than the Hudson River Greenway. We'll begin our journey by biking North on the Greenway toward the Upper West Side, taking in the sights along the river and learning how the waterfront has changed over the years.
"Oh, we're moving on up ..."
The Upper East and Upper West Sides of Manhattan are home to some of the most beautiful architecture in the city--not to mention the highest concentration of wealth in the nation. See why the Jeffersons felt like they finally got their "piece of that pie."
Did someone say pie?
Award-winning pastries abound at Recolte Bakery. This amazing pastry shop and bread bakery is the first stop on our tour. Relax for a few while you get a chance to chat with fellow riders, grab a snack or a tasty coffee, and Instagram those photos from the first leg of the tour! Pro Tip: Go for their cutie croissants!
See Central Park through a New Yorker's eyes.
There's a reason (or two, or a hundred) that Central Park is the most-visited city park in the country. From Strawberry Fields to the Literary Walk, we'll show you the sites you're dying to see, some that you've never heard of and maybe even run through a fountain or two. (Fountain-running optional, but recommended!)
Hungry? Us too!
NYC is a foodie's paradise, and the Upper East Side doesn't disappoint. We like to mix up the lunch stop depending on what our groups are into. Fancy a classic Jewish pastrami on rye? Can't get enough pizza? Want some tasty BBQ? We've got your cravings covered.
Finish up with all the feels for NYC.
The reason our tours are so popular is simple: our guides are cool people (actors, musicians, film-makers, and yogis) that you'll actually want to spend time with. Along the ride, they'll tell you the ins and outs of each neighborhood and park you visit, plus a personal story or two that you won't hear from anyone else. Once you've ridden with us, you may feel like packing your bags and "moving on up" yourself!
- Sign up online and you'll be emailed a confirmation with all the details you need to get to our shop and be ready to ride! Advance Tickets are required.
- On this tour we'll ride through the following neighborhoods: Hell's Kitchen, the Upper West Side, Central Park and the Upper East Side.
- Guests will be emailed a confirmation with details on where and when to be on the tour. Our starting location changes depending on the tour you take!
- Guest should arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes before the tour start time. Just like a plane departs at a certain time, so do we! If you show up late chances are we'll already be gone which means you'll lose your booking and won't receive a refund. Early bird gets the worm!
- Where we go and what we see changes depending on the day and our guests' interests. We like to keep it fresh so stops and general itinerary of the tour are not 100% guaranteed. Issues like flat tires, weather and group pace can also affect how much we're able to see on any given ride. Tours are for a set period of time, 4 to 4.5 hours generally.
- Tour price includes bike, helmet and walkie talkie w/ headset but doesn’t include any food or drinks at tour stops. Plan for about $20 for light snacks along the way. Also gratuities are not included, please consider tipping your guide if you enjoyed the ride.
- Fitness level is light for this tour. We cover approximately 12 miles in 5 hours, but on flat terrain and very few slight hills. Traffic can be moderate but slow. We ride almost exclusively on bike lanes.
- Minimum age requirement for this tour is 13 years old but we can still hook you up with a private tour if you're looking to ride with younger kids.
- New York City weather is so unpredictable and hard to keep up with! Most of the time, it doesn't rain for the entirety of the tour, or it doesn't end up raining until after the tour. Because of this, we ride rain or shine and we'll use rain ponchos to keep you dry and happy! We cancel ONLY if a flash-flood warning or severe thunderstorm warning is issued by NYC, and in this case we'll issue a full refund on the day of the tour if either of these events occur. But we won't let the rain ruin our parade! We'll be the cool kids in the bike lanes with our bike friendly ponchos.