Brooklyn Bike Tour
A tour of Brooklyn's hottest waterfront neighborhoods from Williamsburg to the Brooklyn Bridge with incredible stops along the way.
3 hours of biking + 2 hours at various stops
$89 x person
Lightweight and comfortable bikes
Max of 10 people
Never miss anything with in-ear headsets
Brooklyn is where it's at.
Artists, musicians, startups, urban development and youthful energy everywhere you look. We ride along the waterfront in Brooklyn, checking out the neighborhoods of Williamsburg, Greenpoint, DUMBO, and Brooklyn Heights. Our Brooklyn bike tour focuses on the past, present, and future of NYC’s hottest and youngest neighborhoods and incorporates stops at cool, local hot spots. Tours depart daily at 10AM from our Brooklyn storefront, see calendar for availability.
Scroll down for more details on the tour.
Get used to saying WOW.
Bike along the ever-evolving Brooklyn waterfront with incredible views from of Manhattan and the East River. See sites like:
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges
- Trendy, ever-evolving retail shops and boutiques along the waterfront
- Industrial chic architecture and waterfront parks
- Stunning brownstones in Brooklyn's most desirable neighborhoods
- The vibe of neighborhoods as we see the eclectic mix of culture and commerce
See way more than you'd see walking.
Brooklyn is huge, it would take you DAYS to walk it. Fortunately we've got you covered, see more of Brooklyn on a bike than you ever would walking or driving.
Taste the good coffee.
Get all the caffeine you can handle from one of Brooklyn's most respected coffee roasters.
Enjoy a tasty lunch stop at a local favorite.
Biking around Brooklyn works up an appetite. Fortunately there are endless, Instagram-worthy food options for us to enjoy! We typically stop for a slice of pizza at a local favorite (Tuesday - Sunday) OR visit a new farm to table sandwich shop (Monday) know for it's smoked meats.
Work out your green thumb.
Catch some sun, taste some veggies, see bees a-buzzin and pet the chickens as we explore the largest organic rooftop farm in the world in the historic Brooklyn Navy Yard ***starting mid-March through November***
Hang with our guides and see Brooklyn through their eyes.
What's better than biking around Brooklyn? Doing it with a friendly local who teaches you about the area and recommends awesome things to do while you ride! The secret to why our tours are so popular is simple, our guides are cool people (actors, musicians, film makers and yogis) you'll actually want to spend time with.
Best of all, we keep it fresh.
Depending on the day and season, we'll alter the tour to showcase specific local events like urban flea markets and food fairs. Tour stops vary based on group size and general interests, weather, time of year, and other factors.
- Tour price includes bike, helmet and walkie talkie (headset) but doesn’t include any food or drinks at tour stops. Plan for about $20 for coffee, beer, and/or pizza.
- Fitness level is moderate for this tour. We cover approximately 12 miles in 5 hours, but on mostly flat terrain and very few slight hills. We ride almost exclusively on bike lanes on the Brooklyn bike tour.
- Advance signup is required. Our tours are often sold out days/weeks in advance. Be sure you reserve your spot today!
- Our public tours require a minimum age of 13 years but we can still hook you up with a private tour if you're looking to ride with your family!
- Advance Tickets are required
- Our tours require a minimum age of 13 years. Please inquire about a Private Tour if someone in the group does not meet the age requirement
- Gratuities not included. Please consider tipping your guide