Our waterfront bike tour of Brooklyn highlights the hottest neighborhoods from Williamsburg to the base of the Brooklyn Bridge with incredible stops along the way. Scroll down to see what our tour is all about.
4 hours (2.5 hours of biking + 1.5 hours or stops)
$79 x person
Lightweight and comfortable bikes
Max of 10 people
Never miss anything with in-ear headsets
Cruise the neighborhoods that put Brooklyn on the map.
Our bike tour highlights some of Brooklyn's coolest and trendiest neighborhoods like Williamsburg, Greenpoint, DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights with stops along the way to sample the best boutiques and shops (and maybe even ride through fire hydrants).
Get used to saying WOW.
Enjoy incredible views of Manhattan's skyline along the East River as we periodically make stops at jaw-dropping waterfront vistas. Can you say Instagram overload?
Taste that good coffee.
The beauty of our tours is we actually stop at local hot-spots so you can sample local fare. Get all the caffeine and baked goods you can handle from one of Brooklyn's most respected coffee roasters in Williamsburg.
Work out your green thumb.
Catch some sun, watch urban farmers taming crops, see bees a-buzzin and pet the chickens as we explore the largest organic rooftop farm in the world in the historic Brooklyn Navy Yard ***offered mid-March through November*** Alternate stop may include a local whiskey distillery!
Brooklyn is all about food.
Biking around Brooklyn works up an appetite. Fortunately there are endless food options for us to enjoy! We like to mix up our stops depending on what our groups are into - fancy a taco? Can't get enough pizza? We've got you covered. Saturdays we'll even visit the famous Smorgasburg!
Our guides are why we're #1.
The secret to why our tours are so popular is simple, our guides are cool people (actors, musicians, film makers and yogis) you'll actually want to spend time with. Get pro tips about where to go and what to do, during AND after tour.
- Sign up online and you'll be emailed a confirmation with all the details you need to get to our shop and be ready to ride! Advance Tickets are required.
- 10AM start time means you should be there at least 30 minutes before for setup on your bike and safety chat! We leave promptly at 10AM which means if you're not there when we leave then you've missed the tour and won't be eligible for a refund. Check Google Maps and be sure you know where you're going before you wake up that morning.
- Where we go and what we see changes depending on the day and our guests' interests. We like to keep it fresh so stops and general itinerary of the tour are not 100% guaranteed. Issues like flat tires, weather and group pace can also affect how much we're able to see on any given ride. Tours are for a set period of time, 4.5-5 hours generally.
- We are located in 330 S. 3rd Street in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in a physical storefront (with a bathroom!). Google Get Up and Ride and you'll get direction right to our shop. We recommend taking the subway or Uber if possible, we're located a few blocks away from the Marcy Avenue, J or M trains and the Lorimer Street L train.
- Tour price includes bike, helmet and walkie talkie w/ headset but doesn’t include any food or drinks at tour stops. Plan for about $20 for light snacks along the way. Also gratuities are not included, please consider tipping your guide if you enjoyed the ride.
- Fitness level is moderate for this tour. We cover approximately 12 miles in 5 hours, but on mostly flat terrain and very few slight hills. We ride almost exclusively on bike lanes.
- Minimum age requirement for this tour is 13 years old but we can still hook you up with a private tour if you're looking to ride with younger kids.
- We DO NOT cross the Brooklyn Bridge but instead get right underneath it. We focus 100% of our tour on Brooklyn's neighborhoods and encourage folks to walk the bridge if they really want to do it.