Private Bike Tours
Endless customization for groups large or small in Brooklyn and Manhattan. Let our team of experts create the curate the perfect itinerary for your day out on bikes.
Customizable tour length
Priced x request
Lightweight and comfortable bikes provided
Up to 65 people
Never miss anything with in-ear headsets
Turn a traditional bike tour into an unforgettable experience.
End your ride with an catered dinner party on the Brooklyn waterfront (see to the right). Meet us for early morning yoga then bike one-way to Coney Island to ride all the rides you want. Tour all the artisan distilleries, breweries and vineyards your heart can handle. Let our expert knowledge of NYC help you craft the perfect corporate outing, VIP travel experience, event, birthday or fun day out.
Scroll down to see how we work with groups large and small.
Get the insider experience with an intimate guided tour.
Much like our “public” tours an intimate private tour caters to smaller groups of 15 or less and incorporates stops at cool, off the beaten path spots like whiskey distilleries, breweries, art galleries, restaurants and rooftop bars. We can even incorporate other activities into the tour like yoga sessions, pizza making classes and picnics.
Ideal for VIP travelers, family outings (with children), birthdays and small corporate groups.
You've got a big group, we've got the expertise to handle them.
These bike rides are all about enjoying the simple pleasure of riding a bike on a beautiful day. Less about sightseeing, these group rides are ideal for incentive groups, corporate outings and event planners with large groups of 25 or more. We customize each ride to incorporate things like tastings and tours at local breweries and vineyards, catered meals at waterfront farms (yes you read right) and samples of delicious food/drink at local restaurants.
Peep some of these ideas ...
Take a look at some of the examples of private events we've put together for individual travelers, travel trade clients, local businesses and event planners.
- Sunset bike tour of Brooklyn with rooftop vineyard tasting and 3 course catered dinner party on a waterfront farm
- Bike ride to Coney Island with unlimited ride wristbands and picnic lunch at Prospect Park
- Food tour of Brooklyn with stops at artisan chocolate factories, award winning bakeries, hot sauce bars and local favorite pizzeria
- Bike tour of Manhattan with picnic on the Hudson River waterfront with drop off at the Highline.
- Pricing for the tours are based on the group size and length of the tour.
- Tours can be booked all-inclusively if requested.
- Tours can be routed to suit even the most novice riders with varying levels of fitness.
- Private tours should be requested AS FAR IN ADVANCE as possible, we also run regularly scheduled tours.
- Tours can accomodate small children. We have kids mountain bikes, child seats and tag-a-long bikes.
- Gratuities not included. Please consider tipping your guide