Lower Manhattan Bike Tour
Avoid the tourist traps and get introduced to New York City with a bike ride from the neighborhoods of Lower Manhattan from the West Village to the Lower East Side.
3 hours of biking + 2 hours at various stops
$89 x person
Lightweight and comfortable bikes
Max of 10 people
Never miss anything with in-ear headsets
Lets face it, when you think of NYC you think of Manhattan.
Too many folks spend all of their time at the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building and never uncover the real gems of Lower Manhattan! This bike tour takes you on a journey through the Lower East Side, the East Village, West Village, Chinatown, Little Italy, Soho, Chelsea, and the Meatpacking District. Tours depart daily at 10AM from our Manhattan location from mid-March through mid-December.
SCROLL DOWN for more details about the ride
Get immersed into the neighborhoods you've seen in movies.
We ride by so many iconic sites and through NYC's most scenic neighborhoods on this tour. Smell the food, hear the laughter and sounds of the street and see the sites that make this city special. Prepare for an Instagram overload.
Enjoy coffee so delicious it'll make you mad.
Visit an intimate coffee shop consistently rated as one of NYC's best, get caffeinated and fill your belly with sweet and savory treats from their bakery.
Eat, drink and be merry.
Stuff your face with delicious treats at a local food market serving the best in trendy NYC street food in the Lower East Side.
Insider tips to navigate the city like a local.
The beauty of biking is that you cover so much ground in a short period of time. We'll give you insider tips on places to go and things to see in each neighborhood. Just make sure to keep a note pad handy!
Best of all, we keep it fresh.
Depending on the day and season, we'll alter the tour to showcase specific local events like urban flea markets and food fairs. Tour stops vary based on group size and general interests, weather, time of year, and other factors.
- Guests will be emailed a confirmation with details on where and when to be on the tour. Our Manhattan Tours start from the lobby of the Manhattan Mini Storage at 645 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036.
- Tour price includes bike, helmet and walkie talkie (headset) but doesn’t include any food or drinks at tour stops. Plan for about $20 for coffee, beer, and/or pizza.
- We take the ferry to Manhattan during the week only. On weekends we ride across the Williamsburg bridge twice.
- Fitness level is moderate for this tour. We cover approximately 12 miles in 5 hours, but on mostly flat terrain and very few slight hills. The most difiifcult part of the tour is a ride across the Williamsburg Bridge which we tackle at the end of the ride.
- Advance signup is required. Our tours are often sold out days/weeks in advance. Be sure you reserve your spot today!
- Our public tours require a minimum age of 13 years but we can still hook you up with a private tour if you're looking to ride with your family!
- Gratuities not included. Please consider tipping your guide